Wednesday, March 9, 2011

#EntertainmentNews: The Star of Glee, Lea Michele, Disagrees To Meet Her Idols


Lea Michele

The actor in the role of Rachel Berry at the most famous musical TV show, Glee confesses that she had been "embarrassed" by all her interactions with anyone famous hence she has now intended to never meet the celebrities which she looks up to.
She stated that "I've thoroughly embarrassed myself in front of my idols that I have met, so I'm fine with keeping them far away." She than claimed that she wouldn’t however mind having to meet few of her heroes; like Madonna or Justin Timberlake, if they were ever given a guest role at the super hit show.

One of the celebrities who Lea managed to spend some time with was Britney Spears, as she spent a lot of time at the set of the show since she was playing the role of Lea in an episode last year. 

No comments:

Free counters!