Sunday, January 30, 2011

#EntertainmentNews: Cottle, Wife of Hip Hop Artist T.I. Gets Cleared Of All Drug Charges


Cottle and her star husband, T.I.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, wife of the famous Hip Hop artist T.I., is released as a free citizen while her husband remains imprisoned for the violation of his previous probation in September. The L.A. County District Attorney's office finally discharged all the drug possession charges filed against 35-year-old Cottle, this Thursday.

TMZ reports that she successfully completed the 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program from Georgia. It was also reported at the same time that 30-year-old T.I. himself has been relocated to a special housing unit at Arkansas State Prison after Cottle had gotten little too playful during the visiting hours with her husband.
"I didn't need special permission to visit my husband," Cottle tweeted Thursday, adding that she is "not a felon."

No comments:

Free counters!