Friday, March 18, 2011

#EntertainmentNews: Heidi Montag Realized Confess That Her Scandals with Jenifer Aniston Was "All a Big Misunderstanding"


Left; Jennifer, Right: Hiedi

After having told the UsMagazine.com that she is "so upset" upon hearing that Jennifer Aniston, has had banned her from seeing the premier of the her recently released film, Just Go With It, in NYC, the Hills superstar Montag realized that "it was all a big misunderstanding."
She took the liberty of explaining the entire misunderstanding stating that "I read that Jennifer had banned me from the premiere for being too polarizing, but I know now that it wasn't true." Furthermore, than the artist confessed openly that "It never really made sense to me because Jennifer is such a sweetheart and she even commented before on a red carpet about how interesting and fun it was to have me in the movie."
However, the bigger question was raised when later Montag, actually did not arrive at the red carpet of the film's release at this Tuesday night? Regarding the explanation of this matter, the star stating that "I got my invite and I would have loved to be there, but I had to be Los Angeles with my dogs."

No comments:

Free counters!