Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#EntertainmentNews: Nick Cannon Announces Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins

Left;  Mariah Carey. Right; Nick Cannon 

Nick Cannon, husband of the famous singer, Mariah Carey announced publically on his radio show, New York that they are expecting to have twins. Afterwards Carey's own publicist, Cindi Berger also confirmed herself late on Thursday on station 92.3.
Cannon spoke on air  in these words, he said "In order for my wife and I to have our life, we need to be up front and I need to be able to share things with you and be real.” The he confessed that "I didn't even tell my wife I was gonna do this," and then exclaimed "I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission ... We are having twins!"

According to him, they both had an ultrasound just this Wednesday which shows that both the babies are healthy and "in tiptop shape." He said Carey had confided the good news to President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama after a recent performance in a White House. 

No comments:

Free counters!