Sunday, January 9, 2011

#EntertainmentNews: James Franco Himself Surprised To Be Offered the Job of Co-Hosting the Oscar Awards

Anne Hathaway and James Franco,
the co-hosts for the evening.
You can hardly say that James Franco has freshly scored his place at the A-list of Hollywood class actors, but it was all before he got call for the desirable job of hosting the upcoming Oscars, according to a newspaper interviewer. This was published in Entertainment Weekly magazine published on Monday.
According to the news 32-year-old actor was offered the job of co-hosting at the event as his initial reaction was to abruptly reply "no" to Bruce Cohen, the producer of Oscar. He had himself offered him not only a job, but a very famous one at that, he had to co-host with Anne Hathaway and keep the stage for the time of awarding the top movie honors out February 27th 2010.
In the publication it was later stated that his thought, in his own words, "I was very, very surprised, and my initial reaction was 'No,'" Franco said in the interview. "Then I thought about it and I thought, well, why not? Because I'll look bad? Well, I don't care."

No comments:

Free counters!