Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#EntertainmentNews: David Arquette Talks About the Split with Courteney Once Again

David Arquette still continues talking about his split-up with much estranged wife Courteney Cox, as he revisited the Howard Stern's radio show for a smooth third time to discuss about the their breakup. He confessed that the show that "I've been drinking a lot, [But I don't] want to go into all that, because it's really a personal, traumatic thing."

David split with the actress of "Cougar Town" in October, and he says that "Everybody's worried and concerned about me," as "When I drink, I become a maniac... [I'm] definitely not drinking for a long time." David admitted that "This is the hardest thing anyone has to go through ... You wake up and the reality hits you."
He also sentimentally explained the situation as he moaned that "[Courteney] said she doesn't want to be my mother. I kind of need a mother right now. I need a girl to come bring me some soup and make sure I'm all right. I like that, and I take care of my ladies, too."

No comments:

Free counters!